Call now to schedule an assessment:205.877.8585
Hours of Operation
Mon - Fri: 8:30am – 5:30pm
Closed for Lunch: 11:00am - 12:00pm
Saturday: By Appointment Only
About AppleGate Recovery
in Decatur, AL
AppleGate Recovery Decatur, formerly Fritz Clinic, is dedicated to you and your recovery from opiate addiction. If you’ve experienced the devastating effects of opioid addiction, you are not alone. Over two million people, in the U.S. alone, misuse both prescription and illicit opioids. Opioid addiction can impact anyone, regardless of race, gender, or age. These alarming facts are not the end of the story. We specialize in Office-Based Opioid Treatment (OBOT), a convenient and individualized program based on your specific needs.
Outpatient Opioid Addiction Treatment
Hope and healing are available. Your first step is to find a team of medical professionals committed to your care. You can trust the team at AppleGate Recovery to stand by your side as you journey towards recovery. At our outpatient clinic, we specialize in medication-assisted treatment to take care of the cravings and withdrawals while you work on your healing. A provider will work with you to find a medication and dosage most effective for you, whether buprenorphine (commonly known as Subutex or Sublocade) or a buprenorphine-naloxone combination (commonly known as Suboxone and Zubsolv). We also recommend counseling for all our patients and provide referrals to substance use counselors. This highly recommended treatment approach helps you overcome underlying triggers so you can build up confidence in every area of your life. Our opioid addiction treatment center is fully certified and adheres to all Alabama and Federal guidelines.
Suboxone Clinic Services
At our Suboxone clinic in Decatur, AL, we’re proud to provide proven medication-assisted treatment options. These evidence-based programs are designed to help you overcome your cravings so you can focus on your healing. Our options include:
- Medically supervised buprenorphine treatment: Buprenorphine is an FDA-approved partial opioid agonist. This prescription prevents withdrawal symptoms and manages cravings by attaching to your brain’s opioid receptors and activating them, but to a lesser extent than full agonist opioids. Buprenorphine’s effects have a ceiling and will not reach excessively pleasurable levels when taken as directed. This reduces your cravings for stronger opioids, which allows you to focus on other aspects of your treatment.
- Medically supervised Suboxone treatment: Another prescription option we may utilize is Suboxone, which combines buprenorphine with naloxone. Naloxone is an opiate antagonist, attaching itself to your brain’s opioid receptors while not activating them. Patients experience instant withdrawal symptoms if misused, making it a great deterrent to relapse or misuse by injection.
Why Choose AppleGate Recovery
Finding the right place for help when you struggle with opioid addiction is a crucial choice. At AppleGate Recovery, we want to make the process as seamless as possible as you turn to our trusted team of recovery professionals. There are many benefits patients receive by choosing us for their outpatient, medication-assisted treatment:
- Individualized care: Addiction affects everyone differently, so there’s not a one size fits all approach when it comes to addiction treatment. From the moment you walk through our door, we take the time to get to know you so we can create a treatment program focused on your unique needs.
- Patient-centered treatment: Our treatment program encompasses all aspects of your recovery. Using medication-assisted treatment, we address your physical dependency. These services blend to ensure your treatment is as successful as possible.
- Compassionate staff: Our team of addiction recovery professionals understands that you are more than a diagnosis. That’s why we treat you with the utmost dignity and respect, providing compassionate support as well as confidentiality in every aspect of your treatment.
If you’re ready to pursue recovery, professional treatment is waiting to help you through this challenging but rewarding process. At our outpatient care center, you’ll find affordable, privacy-protected care. Give the team at AppleGate Recovery in Decatur a call today at 205.877.8597. You can also fill out our online form below to schedule your consultation. This brave first step is your gateway into a life of recovery.
- Cash, Debit Card
- Credit Card: MasterCard, Visa, Amex
- Money Order