Addiction is a dangerous disease. To overcome addiction to heroin, fentanyl, pain pills and other opioids, the compassionate team at AppleGate Recovery in Middletown, KY, is here for you. Located near Louisville, KY our Office-Based Opioid Treatment program is specially designed to address your individual needs. A physician will work with you one-on-one to find an appropriate dosage of prescription buprenorphine or buprenorphine compounds such as Suboxone®.
Along with medication to help ease your withdrawal symptoms, we highly recommend taking advantage of substance use counseling services. We refer patients to counseling as a part of a whole-patient approach to overcome withdrawals and relapse triggers and rebuild confidence in every aspect of your life. Our highly professional opioid addiction center is fully certified, adhering to both Kentucky and Federal guidelines.
Outpatient Opioid Addiction Treatment in Middletown, KY
Millions of people in the U.S. struggle with an addiction to both prescription and illicit opioids regardless of race, gender or age. If you are one of the many Kentucky residents struggling with opioid addiction, this is not the end of your story. Hope and healing are waiting at AppleGate Recovery in Middletown, KY.
Our team of compassionate medical professionals is committed to providing the best care possible. Our Middletown outpatient treatment clinic specializes in medication-assisted treatment which counteracts the physical effects of opioid addiction, such as cravings and withdrawal symptoms.
Medication-Assisted Addiction Treatment Services for Residents in Middletown, KY
As part of our whole-patient approach to patient care, AppleGate Recovery Middletown focuses on medication-assisted treatment options. Using this evidence-based approach, we address the physical ramifications of opioid addiction so you can focus on other aspects of your recovery. Our medication-assisted treatment options include:
- Buprenorphine treatment: This FDA-approved partial opioid agonist prevents patients from experiencing withdrawal symptoms and cravings. It attaches to the brain’s opioid receptors, activating them slightly. This ensures stronger opioids cannot attach to the receptors to produce euphoria, leaving you able to focus on your overall health.
- Suboxone® treatment: Suboxone® is a combination of buprenorphine and naloxone, which is an opiate antagonist. By attaching to the brain’s opioid receptors but not activating them, naloxone prevents other opioids from taking effect. It can also cause withdrawal symptoms instantly if patients misuse it.
Along with medication-assisted treatment, our Middletown, KY, opioid treatment center encourages patients to take part in substance use counseling options we can refer you to, including:
- Individual counseling: As you work through past trauma and gain relapse prevention strategies, you’ll be able to set goals for your recovery process and build a healthy support system.
- Group counseling: Being in a group with others who struggle with similar issues reminds you that you are not alone. You’ll be able to connect with people as they encourage you to continue your recovery process.
Why You Should Choose AppleGate Recovery in Middletown, KY
If you’re ready to break the bonds of opioid addiction, finding the right treatment is a crucial decision. Our goal at AppleGate Recovery is to be a part of your recovery journey. With our team of addiction professionals by your side, you can trust our evidence-based treatment approach to your care. Our Middletown addiction treatment center offers many benefits:
- Whole patient approach: To successfully guide you toward recovery, you need a program that encompasses all aspects of your care. Our medication-assisted treatment breaks your physical dependency. At the same time, referral to trusted counseling services ensures the underlying emotional and mental issues are also addressed.
- Personalized care: Each individual who seeks treatment has their own specific needs. That’s why we take the time to understand your unique situation to create an effective treatment approach to your care.
- Compassionate and discreet: Receive compassionate care from our team of addiction professionals who will treat you with the dignity and respect you deserve, ensuring your confidentiality.
Contact Us to Learn More About Our Outpatient Addiction Treatment Center in Middletown, KY
The road to recovery is just one step away. When you contact AppleGate Recovery in Middletown, KY, you’ll have the support you need to begin this challenging yet rewarding journey. Our outpatient care center is affordable. Plus, we work within your schedule, so you can continue your life while working on your recovery.
Call us today to learn more at 888.488.5337, or fill out our form below. We will get back to you shortly to schedule your consultation.
AppleGate Middletown services include:
- Outpatient treatment with buprenorphine and Suboxone®
- Patient-centered, individualized care
11518 Main Street, Middletown, KY 40243
- Optum Behavioral Health/United Healthcare
- Money Order
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- American Express
Monday & Tuesday:
9:00am – 7:00pm
Wednesday & Thursday:
9:00am – 5:00pm
7:30am – 12:00pm
"My life has changed for the better since I have started coming here. I am more balanced with myself mentally and emotionally because of the treatment I receive."
“AppleGate has been a blessing and is an essential part of my recovery. There is no telling where I would be or how I would be doing without them.”
"I have been treated with respect and the highest quality of care that I could ever have imagined. During the toughest time that anyone could go through, the AppleGate staff has gone above and beyond what they ever were required to do for me.”