AppleGate Recovery Sugar Land, TX
We will be closed for the 4th of July.
We apologize for any inconvenience.
In Fort Bend County, there were 88 drug overdose deaths per 100,000 residents from 2013 to 2015. With the population at just over 700,000 in 2015, this issue touched more than 600 families in the community in only two years.
At AppleGate Recovery, we use medications such as buprenorphine and Suboxone® in conjunction with substance abuse counseling to reduce the effects of opioid withdrawal and reduce the patient’s risk of relapse.
Services offered at AppleGate Sugar Land include:
- Medically supervised treatment for opiate addiction
- Individual and group counseling
- Case management services
- Collaborative and supportive patient care
Benefits of treatment with AppleGate include:
- Treatment in a professional, medical office building ensuring the safety, comfort and confidentiality of patients.
- Convenient outpatient setting similar to a physician’s office.
- A comprehensive, evidence-based treatment plan that includes in-house counseling and physician evaluations.
Areas we serve around Fort Bend County, TX include:
- Missouri City
- West University Place
- Mission Bend
9:00am – 5:00pm
9:00am – 4:00pm
By Appointment Only
- Money Order
- Debit Card
- Apple Pay
- Credit Card
- American Express, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
“I just want you guys to know what an impact you’ve made in my life and also in my kids lives. Every one of you has helped me and given my family a chance.”