Buprenorphine, Suboxone®, Bunavail® and Zubsolv® are medications used to reduce the effects of opioid withdrawal and reduce the patient’s risk of relapse.
AppleGate Lewisville services include:
- Comprehensive intake evaluation
- Individual and group counseling
- SMART Recovery meetings
- Case management services
- Collaborative and supportive patient care
Benefits of Suboxone® Treatment with AppleGate Lewisville include:
- Convenient outpatient setting offering daytime and select evening hours.
- A comprehensive treatment plan that includes in-house counseling and physician evaluations.
- Treatment in a professional, medical office building ensuring the safety, comfort and confidentiality of patients.
From 2013 to 2015, more than 50 Denton County residents died due to a drug overdose1. As the opioid epidemic continues to plague the country, these numbers continue to rise. Across the state of Texas, overdoses due to opioids increased by 7% in 2016, leading to the deaths of more than 2,800 people. AppleGate Lewisville offers hope to those suffering from the devastating impact of addiction.
AppleGate Lewisville treats individual throughout Denton County, TX and surrounding areas such as:
- Flower Mound
- The Colony
- Lake Cities
“I’m talked with, not talked to. The staff’s concern for me is obvious. Not just as they are required, but above and beyond the call!”
“The doctor and staff are always very helpful and friendly. This program has saved my marriage and my life. This has completely opened my eyes and saved my family from destruction. The best feeling is to know I have support.”
“My life is in a better place then it has ever been. Without this program, I feel like my life would be in a drastically darker place. Thank you all for everything!”