AppleGate Recovery Crestview Hills
Opioid Addiction Treatment in Crestview Hills, Kentucky
Every year, millions of Americans misuse opioid prescriptions meant to manage pain, while others struggle with illicit opioid use. If you’re someone who has been affected by this opioid epidemic, you don’t have to live in shame. Many people have found compassionate help and ongoing healing with professional addiction treatments.
At AppleGate Recovery, we extend this hope to people in Crestview Hills and throughout Kentucky with opioid addiction treatment services. We encourage you to get in touch to find the best treatment option for your needs.
Medication-Assisted Addiction Treatment Services in Kentucky
The professionals at AppleGate Recovery in Crestview Hills, KY, specialize in medication-assisted addiction treatment. We offer medications aimed at treating opioid addiction as well as counseling to guide you toward long-term sobriety.
The medications we offer as part of our Kentucky opioid addiction treatment can help clients reduce their cravings for opioids, limit unpleasant withdrawal symptoms and lessen the risk of an overdose. Options include the following.
Buprenorphine is a partial opioid agonist approved by the FDA to combat opioid addiction. While it’s an opioid itself, it can block cravings for stronger opioids by attaching to your brain’s opioid receptors. Buprenorphine given in low doses activates these receptors while preventing stronger opioids from taking full effect. Then, you can discontinue your opioid use without the painful withdrawal symptoms you might typically experience.
Although buprenorphine by itself is difficult to overdose on, it’s essential to administer it correctly to avoid misuse. The medication Suboxone® lessens this risk of abuse by combining buprenorphine with naloxone.
Naloxone is an opiate antagonist, which means it attaches to the brain’s opioid receptors and blocks them from becoming activated. Adding naloxone decreases the risk of medication abuse even further since it will cause immediate unpleasant withdrawal symptoms if the user tries to abuse it via injection.
Individual and Group Opioid Addiction Counseling in Crestview Hills, Kentucky
Along with medications like the ones listed above, ongoing support is a necessary step in your long-term recovery. At AppleGate Recovery, you’ll find a variety of judgment-free opioid addiction counseling options. These programs combine the compassionate advice of treatment professionals with the camaraderie of other people throughout Kentucky going through the recovery process.
Our counseling options include:
- Individual opioid addiction treatment: Our individual counseling is tailored to fit your needs as you address the underlying issues surrounding your addiction. Together, we can discuss topics like building positive coping skills, identifying triggers, overcoming cravings and setting goals for your recovery.
- Group therapy: Group counseling offers a helpful reminder that you aren’t alone in your recovery. Together with others who are overcoming opioid addiction, you can talk about your experiences and support each other in your sobriety. Many clients feel most at home in group counseling — their feelings of awkwardness or shame fade away as they realize that other people throughout Kentucky share their desire to recover from opioid misuse.
AppleGate Recovery provides treatment to all patients equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, ancestry, sexual orientation or other characteristic protected by federal, state and local laws.
Start Your Journey to Recovery With Medication-Assisted Addiction Treatment
At AppleGate Recovery, we understand that it might be difficult to seek out help for your opioid dependence. We’re honored by the ability to help you gain control of your life, and our professionals will help you do so with the utmost kindness and respect. Our medication-based therapy is completely outpatient, so you’ll be able to continue living your life while enjoying all the benefits recovery has to offer. We invite you to request your confidential appointment at our Crestview Hills, KY, opioid addiction treatment center by calling 859.780.5793 today.
565 Centre View Blvd
Crestview Hills, KY 41017
Mon - Thurs: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Friday: 9:00am - 4:00pm
Saturday: By Appointment Only
- Aetna Better Health of Kentucky
- Aetna Commercial
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Anthem Medicaid
- Humana Healthy Horizons Kentucky (Medicaid)
- Optum Behavioral Health
- Optum (United Healthcare)
- Passport Health Plan by Molina Healthcare
- Traditional Kentucky Medicaid
- Traditional Medicare
- United Healthcare Community Plan
- WellCare of Kentucky
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Money Order