Call now to schedule an assessment:270.232.2482
About AppleGate Recovery
in Bowling Green, Kentucky
- Our Team Works with your Schedule
Convenient appointments throughout the day
- 95 Percent Patient Satisfaction Rating
And, success rates 2x higher than the national average
- A Treatment Team That Actually Cares
Address relapse triggers and life stressors with a team of clinical experts.
- In-network with most Insurances
Outpatient Opioid Addiction Treatment in Bowling Green, Kentucky
Opioid addiction is sweeping the nation, affecting millions of people regardless of gender, age or race. If you’re struggling with an addiction to pain pills, fentanyl or heroin, you are not alone. The caring and professional team at AppleGate Recovery in Bowling Green is here to ensure you get the help you need. We offer Office-Based Opioid Treatment, specifically designed to address the physical and mental effects of opioid addiction.A physician will work with you to provide you with an appropriate dose of buprenorphine or buprenorphine compounds such as Suboxone® that you can fill at a local pharmacy. We also recommend counseling for all our patients and provide referrals to substance use counselors. This highly recommended treatment approach helps you overcome underlying triggers so you can build up confidence in every area of your life.Our opioid addiction treatment center is fully certified and adheres to all Kentucky and Federal guidelines.
Anyone can develop an opioid addiction. Throughout Kentucky, those in the grips of this heinous disease are searching for professionals who care about their recovery with the knowledge to help them break free. AppleGate Recovery in Bowling Green is proud to be the first step in your recovery journey.
When you take part in our outpatient opioid addiction treatment program, our compassionate team will be by your side every step of the way. We specialize in medication-assisted treatment, a proven method that helps prevent the physical effects of withdrawal so you can focus on your overall healing.
Medication-Assisted Addiction Treatment Services for Residents in Bowling Green, Kentucky
AppleGate Recovery in Bowling Green believes in a whole-patient approach to your care. Our medication-assisted treatment options use an evidence-based strategy to treat opioid addiction. It addresses the physical ramifications of opioid use, such as cravings and withdrawal symptoms. Our medically supervised treatment options include:
- Buprenorphine: This FDA-approved prescription is a partial opioid agonist that addresses both withdrawal symptoms and cravings by attaching to the brain’s opioid receptors. By slightly activating these, buprenorphine prevents other opioids from attaching. With this medication in place, you can focus more fully on other aspects of your treatment.
- Suboxone: This combination of buprenorphine and naloxone operates as an opiate antagonist. Naloxone also attaches to the brain’s opioid receptors but doesn’t activate them, preventing other opioids from taking effect. If misused, this prescription causes instant withdrawal symptoms.
Recommended Substance Use Counseling Treatment Services
Medication-assisted treatment is just one aspect of our approach to your care. We also encourage our patients to participate in our counseling options, including:
- Group counseling: As you connect with others with similar struggles, you’ll learn that you are not alone in your sobriety journey. We can refer you to group sessions to connect you with those who will motivate you to continue.
- Individual counseling: When you participate in one-on-one counseling sessions, you’ll address past trauma and set ongoing goals for your recovery. You’ll also gain critical relapse prevention strategies and learn the importance of a healthy support system.
Why You Should Choose AppleGate Recovery in Bowling Green for Outpatient Addiction Treatment
For residents in Bowling Green and the surrounding area, finding the right opioid addiction treatment is a crucial decision. At AppleGate Recovery, we work within your schedule to help you break the bonds of addiction with our evidence-based approach to your care. You’ll find many benefits by trusting our team of addiction professionals, including:
- Patient-centered approach: We understand the importance of addressing all aspects of your care, both body and mind. That’s why we focus on medication-assisted treatment while at the same time offering valuable counseling services.
- Individualized care: Each person who walks through our door is an individual with their own specific needs and goals. We take the time to get to know your unique circumstances so we can create an effective treatment program designed just for you.
- Compassionate and professional team: The team at our Bowling Green treatment center seamlessly blends compassionate care and professional services. You deserve to be treated with the utmost respect and dignity in a confidential and caring environment.
Now Offering Case Management
Our case managers assess the patient’s specific needs and locate applicable services to meet those needs. They coordinate communication between medical providers, legal counselors, social workers, sober companions, recovery coaches and other community-based resources to ensure that you or your loved one’s therapeutic, medical and social needs are met.
Contact Us to Learn More About Our Outpatient Addiction Treatment Center in Bowling Green, Kentucky
If you’re ready to take the first step toward a life of recovery, then it’s time to contact AppleGate Recovery in Bowling Green. We understand that while this journey is rewarding, there will be difficulties along the way. We’re committed to working with you so that a life of sobriety is within your grasp.
Learn more by calling us at 270.232.2482. You can also fill out our online form below, and a member of our team will contact you shortly to set up a consultation at our Bowling Green treatment center.
- Credit Card: American Express, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
- Debit Card
- Money Order
- Aetna Commercial
- Aetna Medicaid
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- Cigna Commercial
- Humana Commercial
- Humana Medicare Advantage
- Humana Healthy Horizons Kentucky (Medicaid)
- Optum Behavioral Health
- Optum VA Community
- Passport Health Plan by Molina Healthcare
- Traditional Medicaid
- Traditional Medicare
- United Healthcare Community Plan
- WellCare Medicaid