AppleGate Recovery Huber Heights
- Medically supervised medication-assisted treatment for opiate addiction
- Physician evaluation
- Individual and Group Counseling
- Case management services
- Collaborative and supportive patient care
AppleGate Recovery Huber Heights provides medication-assisted treatment and counseling to help our patients recover from opioid dependency and addiction. We specialize in treatment with buprenorphine and buprenorphine compounds which ease the symptoms of opiate withdrawal and reduce the risk of relapse.
Buprenorphine, also known by the brand name Subutex®, can relieve the debilitating symptoms of withdrawal without causing a feeling of euphoria and is unlikely to be abused or cause an overdose if taken as prescribed.
Buprenorphine compounds containing naloxone are more commonly known by the brand names:
Naloxone causes no opioid effect or “high” feeling, and if injected, can cause an individual to go into immediate withdrawal which makes it a valuable deterrent to misuse.
Medication-assisted treatment is most effective when supported by substance abuse counseling. The AppleGate Recovery Huber Heights staff believes that the compassionate, confidential care of our patients can help them be successful in their recovery. We offer individual and group counseling with licensed, certified professionals whose first priority is helping patients navigate the difficult path to recovery.
Other advantages to buprenorphine / Suboxone® treatment include:
- Buprenorphine / Suboxone® can start at a higher dose than some other medications used in opioid addiction treatment and can alleviate withdrawal symptoms more quickly.
- Buprenorphine / Suboxone® is long acting. After an initial period, a doctor may recommend taking the medication every other day rather than once a day.
- Buprenorphine / Suboxone® is prescribed in a doctor’s office and filled at a pharmacy like any other medication, eliminating the need for daily visits to a treatment program.
- The side effects of buprenorphine, Suboxone® , or other similar medications are mild to moderate, and can often be eliminated with a small dose adjustment.
As the opioid epidemic intensifies, and Ohio continues to see devastating numbers of overdose deaths, AppleGate offers evidence-based treatment for opioid addiction in an environment of dignity and respect.
9:00am – 5:00pm
9:00am – 4:00pm
By Appointment Only
- Money Order
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
“This place has truly changed my life. I feel like I have a second chance at life and I know that AppleGate will be there every step of the way.”