Call now to schedule an assessment:937.401.2789
About AppleGate Recovery
in Huber Heights, Ohio
- Our Team Works with your Schedule
Convenient appointments throughout the day
- 95 Percent Patient Satisfaction Rating
And, success rates 2x higher than the national average
- A Treatment Team That Actually Cares
Address relapses triggers and life stressors with a team of clinical experts.
- In-network with most Insurances
Outpatient Opioid Addiction Treatment in Huber Heights, Ohio
If you or someone you love is suffering from opioid addiction, hope and healing are a phone call away. Take your first steps toward a sober life today with AppleGate Recovery.
At our state-licensed facility, we offer many treatment options for individuals, such as our outpatient opioid addiction treatment services. Our experienced staff can provide the support and services you need to help you live a happy and healthy life.
Whether you are a resident of Huber Heights, Dayton or beyond, we encourage you to reach out to AppleGate Recovery at 937-401-2789 to learn how our affordable outpatient treatment program can aid your recovery process.
Medication-Assisted Treatment Services
Our medication-assisted treatment (MAT) for opioid addiction combines medication and behavior counseling to address cravings and withdrawal symptoms. Our effective treatment programs use medication, social-behavioral, and medical counseling to help patients experience lasting positive results.
MAT is a clinically effective treatment option to help reduce the need for a patient to begin inpatient detoxification services. The ultimate goal of MAT is for patients to fully recover and gain the ability to lead a self-directed life.
Medication-Assisted Addiction Treatment Services
At AppleGate Recovery, we offer two FDA-approved medications for patients to help alleviate pain during the withdrawal process and reduce cravings.
Buprenorphine can help reduce the physical symptoms and cravings of opioid withdrawal by creating attachments to the same receptors in the brain as other opioids. However, unlike other common opioids, buprenorphine has a ceiling effect. With a ceiling effect in place, misusing buprenorphine will prevent the euphoria feeling of being high, effectively preventing overdoses.
Suboxone® combines buprenorphine with naloxone to help ease the more severe symptoms of opioid withdrawal. Buprenorphine blocks brain receptors from other opioids, while naloxone counteracts any minor feelings of a high a patient may experience.
Prescribing Suboxone® also makes it difficult for a patient to misuse this medication due to the immediate unpleasant withdrawal symptoms it will cause if misused.
Addiction Counseling Services
While medication is an essential aspect of your treatment process, you will also need personalized care to support you as you heal mentally. Our comprehensive patient-centered individualized counseling options can help you heal in every area of your life. These programs include:
- Individual counseling: With our one-on-one substance misuse counseling services, one of our licensed counselors can help you come to terms with the emotional causes and consequences of your addiction. As you learn to manage your cravings, you will work with your counselor to create healthy strategies for coping and develop ongoing goals for recovery.
- Group counseling: By gathering and interacting with others recovering from opioid addictions, you may feel comfort at the fact that you are not alone. As you talk about your experience with others who have firsthand experience in your situation, you can work together as a group to guide one another toward a happy and sober life.
Benefits of Outpatient Medication-Assisted Treatment Services
Outpatient medication-assisted treatment programs allow patients to heal without leaving work or missing family and social obligations. Some additional benefits of our outpatient suboxone services in Dayton include:
- Fits your schedule: Patients can control when, how often and who provides their treatment services.
- Greater privacy: Many visits take place in a one-on-one setting, allowing patients to receive treatment while protecting their privacy.
- Customizable: Our staff will create a personalized treatment to fit a patient's exact needs.
- Put skills into practice: Since patients can continue to perform many aspects of their everyday lives while receiving outpatient services, they can apply the skills and strategies they learn directly to daily situations.
Advantages of Choosing AppleGate Recovery
At AppleGate Recovery, we will take the time to understand your situation and recovery goals while allowing you to continue your daily activities. Our outpatient opioid addiction treatment provides many benefits to our clients, including:
- Care with dignity and compassion: Our experienced staff will take the time to develop a personal connection so we can understand your needs and offer the best possible treatment. We will keep your information completely confidential, so you never have to worry about others knowing you are receiving our services.
- Personalized treatment: Your needs are a priority throughout the treatment process. We will check in with you regularly during treatment and provide additional counseling when needed.
- Holistic treatment: Our services combine medicine and counseling to help heal your body, mind and spirit. This combination of treatments sets us apart as a leading care provider in the area.
Contact Us to Learn More About Our Opioid Addiction Treatment
With affordable outpatient treatment options, AppleGate Recovery can help you heal without causing significant disruptions to your daily life. We encourage you to contact us online or give us a call at 937-401-2789 to start your journey toward wellness today!
- Money Order
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Aetna Commercial
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- AmeriHealth Caritas
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Buckeye Health Plan
- CareSource Medicaid
- CareSource Medicare
- Cigna Commercial
- Humana Commercial
- Humana Medicaid
- Humana Medicare Advantage
- Medical Mutual of OH
- Molina Healthcare
- Optum VA Community
- Optum Behavioral Health
- Paramount Health Care
- Traditional Medicare
- WellCare Medicare Advantage