Call now to schedule an assessment:985.260.2001
About AppleGate Recovery
in Slidell, Louisiana
- Our Team Works with your Schedule
Convenient appointments throughout the day
- 95 Percent Patient Satisfaction Rating
And, success rates 2x higher than the national average
- A Treatment Team That Actually Cares
Address relapses triggers and life stressors with a team of clinical experts.
- In-network with most Insurances
Outpatient Opioid Addiction Treatment in Slidell, Louisiana
Have you been looking for a helping hand to assist you in your recovery from opioid addiction? The opioid epidemic has spread to millions of people in the U.S., including people of all ages, genders and races throughout Louisiana. Fortunately, if you live in the Slidell area, AppleGate Recovery can help.
We understand how painful this disease can be for both you and your loved ones, which is why our addiction specialists are here with compassionate care to free you from the chains of opioid misuse. Our HIPAA-compliant clinic offers a proven combination of medication-assisted treatment and referral to individual counseling services for patients throughout Slidell.
Our Medication-Assisted Addiction Treatment Services
Many people struggling with opioid addiction are unable to stay sober due to the painful withdrawal symptoms they experience. With medication-assisted treatment from our Slidell facility, that doesn’t have to be the case. Our treatment program can help you manage your cravings and withdrawal symptoms so that you can focus on other aspects of your recovery. The medications we use include:
- Buprenorphine: Buprenorphine is an FDA-approved opioid that can fight your cravings by attaching to the brain’s opioid receptors. It will prevent other opioids from taking full effect, lower cravings and reduce symptoms of withdrawal.
- Suboxone: While buprenorphine on its own is fairly safe and hard to overdose on, Suboxone reduces the risk of misuse even further. By combining buprenorphine with an opiate antagonist called naloxone, Suboxone lessens the risk of abuse since the ingredients will cause immediate withdrawal symptoms if injected.
The foundation for any successful treatment plan lies in identifying your triggers, dealing with the stress of everyday life and finding healthy coping skills. Our team can refer you to a counselor who will help you navigate each of these aspects using an individualized combination of counseling strategies.
Why Choose AppleGate Recovery for Outpatient Opioid Addiction Treatment?
At AppleGate Recovery in Slidell, we’re fully committed to making your journey to recovery a positive one. We offer more than a decade of experience in the field of medication-assisted treatment for opioid addictions, as well as the following benefits to make your treatment as comfortable and successful as possible:
- Kind, compassionate care: We know addiction isn’t a choice, and we’ll never pass judgment no matter where you are in your recovery. We treat each person who enters our clinic with the utmost respect and dignity.
- Personalized treatment: No addiction treatment plan is one-size-fits-all. We’ll take the time to get to know you and your story before scheduling treatment or prescribing medication to make sure you get the proper fit.
- Unique treatment methods: Medication and physical exams on their own can’t treat both the emotional and physical aspects of your addiction, but when they’re combined, they offer a holistic approach to your recovery.
Contact Us to Learn More About Our Addiction Treatment Center in Slidell, Louisiana
We know how difficult it can be to take the next step in admitting you need help overcoming your opioid addiction. That’s why our Slidell team makes receiving opioid addiction treatment as easy and affordable as possible. Feel free to walk into our clinic to get to know us before scheduling your appointment. Or, you can get in touch online using the form below or call us at 985.260.2001 to learn more about our medication-assisted opioid addiction center.
- Debit Card
- Credit Card: American Express, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
- Aetna Commercial
- Aetna Better Health of LA
- AmeriHealth Caritas
- Healthy Blue
- Humana Commercial
- Louisiana Healthcare Connections
- Optum Behavioral Health
- Optum VA Community