AppleGate Recovery Lewisville, TX
Buprenorphine, Suboxone®, Bunavail® and Zubsolv® are medications used to reduce the effects of opioid withdrawal and reduce the patient’s risk of relapse.
AppleGate Lewisville services include:
- Comprehensive intake evaluation
- Individual and group counseling
- SMART Recovery meetings
- Case management services
- Collaborative and supportive patient care
Benefits of Suboxone® Treatment with AppleGate Lewisville include:
- Convenient outpatient setting offering daytime and select evening hours.
- A comprehensive treatment plan that includes in-house counseling and physician evaluations.
- Treatment in a professional, medical office building ensuring the safety, comfort and confidentiality of patients.
From 2013 to 2015, more than 50 Denton County residents died due to a drug overdose1. As the opioid epidemic continues to plague the country, these numbers continue to rise. Across the state of Texas, overdoses due to opioids increased by 7% in 2016, leading to the deaths of more than 2,800 people. AppleGate Lewisville offers hope to those suffering from the devastating impact of addiction.
9:00am – 5:00pm
9:00am – 4:00pm
By Appointment Only
- Money Order
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
“First appointment today. I feel really positive about the treatment plan. Really, really like the staff. They go above and beyond to make you feel comfortable and do not judge.”