Call now to schedule an assessment:469.470.1151
Hours of Operation
Mon-Thurs: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Fri: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
About AppleGate Recovery
in Lewisville, TX
- Our Team Works with your Schedule
Convenient appointments throughout the day
- 95 Percent Patient Satisfaction Rating
And, success rates 2x higher than the national average
- A Treatment Team That Actually Cares
Address relapses triggers and life stressors with a team of clinical experts.
- In-network with most Insurances
Outpatient Opioid Addiction Treatment in Lewisville, TX
If you’re struggling with an addiction to opioids, you might be feeling lost and overwhelmed — like you don’t know where to turn or whether you’ll ever regain control of your life. If that’s the case, you aren’t alone. People in Lewisville and across the North Texas area have found hope and healing through medication-assisted opioid addiction treatment at AppleGate Recovery.
We’re here to make your transition to sobriety as easy as possible, which is why we offer outpatient services aimed at serving both your physical and mental needs. You’ll receive medication to help you handle your cravings as well as support from professional, licensed counselors. Read on to learn more about whether our medication-assisted treatment options are the right choice for you.
Our Medication-Assisted Addiction Treatment Services in Lewisville, TX
AppleGate Recovery specializes in medication-assisted treatment specifically for opioid addiction. The medications we prescribe can reduce your cravings and physical withdrawal symptoms so that you can focus on taking back your life. They include:
- Buprenorphine: While buprenorphine is a partial opioid itself, it activates the brain to a far lesser degree than full agonist opioids such as heroin or most prescription medications. Since the brain’s opioid receptors are already activated, stronger opioids won’t be able to take effect. Thus, buprenorphine reduces cravings and helps manage withdrawal symptoms.
- Suboxone®: Suboxone® is another FDA-approved medication for treating opioid addiction. A combination of buprenorphine and naloxone, Suboxone® has the same benefits as buprenorphine alone, but in addition it deters misuse by causing unpleasant withdrawal symptoms immediately if someone tries to abuse the medication through injection.
As part of our individualized treatment plans, we also offer professional substance abuse counseling services that can heal your mind and spirit from the pain of addiction. You and our team can work together to customize your treatment with counseling options like:
- Individual counseling: One-on-one counseling can help you address the emotional components of your addiction. Throughout your treatment, you’ll learn how to handle stress, manage cravings, work through any underlying trauma and develop individual recovery goals.
- Group counseling: Recovery is far easier with a reliable support system by your side to encourage you and hold you accountable. That’s what you’ll get with group counseling at AppleGate Recovery. Each session is made up of people like you looking to take back control of their life from the grip of opioid addiction.
Why You Should Choose AppleGate Recovery for Outpatient Buprenorphine Addiction Treatment
Asking for help is a brave decision, and we want to make it an easy one. With benefits like the following, you can stay confident in your decision to choose AppleGate Recovery in Lewisville for your medication-assisted treatment.
- Holistic approaches: By combining medication and physical exams with ongoing counseling services, we aim to treat every aspect of your addiction.
- Compassion-centered care: You’ll always feel welcome and valued by our Lewisville staff. We offer compassionate care in a completely confidential setting, so you can rest assured that your privacy and dignity are always protected.
- Personalized treatment options: Be in control of your treatment plan with AppleGate Recovery. Before we start, we’ll take the time to talk with you to learn more about what you’re looking for. As you go through treatment, we’ll make sure you’re still happy with the services we’ve chosen.
Contact Us to Learn More About Our Addiction Treatment Center in Lewisville, TX
Don’t carry the pain of your opioid addiction alone. Hope is available for ongoing recovery. Book an appointment at our medication-assisted treatment center in Lewisville, TX, by calling 469.470.1151, stopping by our location or filling out the form below.
- Money Order
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Aetna Commercial
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Cigna Commercial
- Humana Commercial
- Optum Commercial
- Traditional Medicare