AppleGate Recovery Lewisville, TX
Buprenorphine, Suboxone®, Bunavail® and Zubsolv® are medications used to reduce the effects of opioid withdrawal and reduce the patient’s risk of relapse.
AppleGate Lewisville services include:
- Comprehensive intake evaluation
- Individual and group counseling
- SMART Recovery meetings
- Case management services
- Collaborative and supportive patient care
Benefits of Suboxone® Treatment with AppleGate Lewisville include:
- Convenient outpatient setting offering daytime and select evening hours.
- A comprehensive treatment plan that includes in-house counseling and physician evaluations.
- Treatment in a professional, medical office building ensuring the safety, comfort and confidentiality of patients.
From 2013 to 2015, more than 50 Denton County residents died due to a drug overdose1. As the opioid epidemic continues to plague the country, these numbers continue to rise. Across the state of Texas, overdoses due to opioids increased by 7% in 2016, leading to the deaths of more than 2,800 people. AppleGate Lewisville offers hope to those suffering from the devastating impact of addiction.
AppleGate Lewisville treats individual throughout Denton County, TX and surrounding areas such as:
- Flower Mound
- The Colony
- Lake Cities
9:00am – 5:00pm
9:00am – 4:00pm
- Money Order
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- BlueCross BlueShield of Texas
“AppleGate Recovery has a wonderful program with staff who show an immense amount of compassion and empathy! AppleGate helped me with coping skills so I could handle everyday struggles and rebuild important healthy relationships. I truly feel the AppleGate Recovery program along with doctor and the rest of the staff helped save my life!”