NOW ACCEPTING ANTHEM BLUE CROSS AND BLUE SHIELD
AppleGate Recovery Huber Heights provides medication-assisted treatment and counseling to help our patients recover from opioid dependency and addiction. Opioid addiction is causing devastating effects across Ohio, with more than 4,050 overdose deaths in 2016.
Increased use of heroin and fentanyl have contributed significantly to the increase in overdoses, while use of hydrocodone, oxycodone and other prescription pain relievers continues as well.
At AppleGate Recovery, we specialize in treating opioid addiction with buprenorphine, and buprenorphine compounds, to ease the symptoms of opiate withdrawal and reduce the risk of relapse.
AppleGate Huber Heights services include:
Outpatient Opioid Addiction Treatment in Huber Heights, OH
Opioid addiction is a disease that has devastated the lives of millions of Americans — particularly in the state of Ohio. Fortunately, hope and healing are just a phone call away. If you’re struggling with opioid addiction and don’t know where to turn, we encourage you to contact AppleGate Recovery.
As a state-licensed treatment facility, with a staff experienced in opioid addiction treatment, we’re fully prepared to offer top-quality medication-assisted treatment services to patients throughout Huber Heights and beyond. Learn more to determine whether our affordable outpatient treatment options are the right choice for your recovery.
Medication-Assisted Addiction Treatment Services in Huber Heights, OH
As an outpatient, medication-assisted treatment facility, we specialize in helping people alleviate painful physical withdrawal symptoms and reduce cravings using prescription medications. The opioid addiction medicines we prescribe include:
- Buprenorphine: Buprenorphine is an opioid itself, but it doesn’t cause euphoric feelings like other opioids. Instead, it attaches to the brain’s opioid receptors and activates them slightly, so other opioids can’t take full effect. This process helps curb cravings and lessens the effects of physical withdrawal.
- Suboxone®: While buprenorphine itself is difficult to abuse, Suboxone® reduces the risk of misuse even further by combining buprenorphine with naloxone — an opiate antagonist that will cause immediate, unpleasant symptoms of withdrawal if misused via injection. Other dual medication products available include Zubsolv® and Bunavail®.
Medication is a fantastic option for healing the body from the effects of opioids — however, you’ll need more personalized care to support your mental healing. We provide patient-centered, individualized counseling programs aimed at helping you restore health in every area of your life. These programs include:
- Individual counseling: Using one-on-one substance abuse counseling, a licensed counselor can help you delve into the emotional causes and consequences of your addiction. You’ll learn to manage your cravings, use healthy coping strategies and create ongoing recovery goals.
- Group counseling: By gathering with other people recovering from opioid addiction, you can take comfort in the fact that you aren’t alone. You can talk about your experience with people who understand first-hand and guide each other toward ongoing sobriety.
Why Should You Choose AppleGate Recovery for Your Outpatient Opioid Addiction Treatment?
When you’re first starting your journey to recovery, it can be hard to choose a professional you can trust. We understand that you want someone who will take the time to get to know your needs and who will keep your treatment completely confidential so that you can continue living your life. When you choose AppleGate Recovery in Huber Heights for your medication-assisted treatment, you’ll get just that. We offer several benefits to clients throughout Ohio, including:
- Compassion-based care: We believe that everyone who walks through our doors deserves the utmost dignity and compassion. We’ll respect your wants and needs and take the time to get to know you so that we can offer the best treatments possible. We’ll also keep all your information completely confidential, so you’ll never have to worry about your friends or coworkers knowing you’re in treatment.
- Personalized programs: Throughout your treatment, your needs will remain our top priority. We’ll regularly make sure you’re happy with the treatment plan we prescribe, and we’ll be glad to adjust your dosage or counseling as needed.
- Holistic treatment options: By combining medicine with counseling and medical assessments, we’ll strive to free your body, mind and spirit from the grip of addiction. This proven combination of treatment options sets us apart as one of the area’s leading care providers.
Contact Us to Learn More About Our Addiction Treatment Center in Huber Heights, OH
The choice to ask for help conquering your addiction can be incredibly challenging, especially if you’re worried you’ll need to put your life on hold while you’re in treatment. That’s why AppleGate Recovery offers affordable outpatient options that will allow you to take control of your life while you continue to live it. We encourage you to learn more about our medication-assisted treatment by stopping by our Huber Heights, OH, facility or giving us a call at 888-488-5337.
7460 Brandt Pike
Huber Heights, OH 45424
- Aetna Better Health
- Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Buckeye Health Plan
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Molina Healthcare of Ohio
- Optum (United Healthcare)
- Optum Behavioral Health
- Paramount Health Care
- Money Order
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
9:00am – 5:00pm
9:00am – 4:00pm
By Appointment Only
"My life has changed for the better since I have started coming here. I am more balanced with myself mentally and emotionally because of the treatment I receive."
“AppleGate has been a blessing and is an essential part of my recovery. There is no telling where I would be or how I would be doing without them.”
"I have been treated with respect and the highest quality of care that I could ever have imagined. During the toughest time that anyone could go through, the AppleGate staff has gone above and beyond what they ever were required to do for me.”