AppleGate Recovery Washington – Locust Ave
If you’re struggling with an addiction to prescription pain pills, heroin, fentanyl or other opioids, we encourage you to receive the compassionate care you deserve at AppleGate Recovery in Pennsylvania. We specialize in Office-Based Opioid Treatment (OBOT), a convenient and individualized program based on your specific needs. A provider works with you to find medication and dosage most effective for you, whether buprenorphine or a buprenorphine compound such as Suboxone®. Along with this medication-assisted treatment (MAT) for opioid addiction, we have Behavioral Health staff members who chart for their services. They can help you overcome triggers which could lead to relapse and help you build confidence in every area of your life. Our treatment center is fully certified and adheres to all Pennsylvania and Federal guidelines.
Outpatient Opioid Addiction Treatment
Opioids are a highly addictive substance. What makes opioid addiction alarming is how easily a person can get hooked. In fact, it can start by misusing prescribed medications for pain relief.
Statistics from the National Institute on Drug Abuse shows that about 21 to 29 percent of patients who have been prescribed opioids for chronic pain misuse them. Opioids have also become the #1 cause of accidental death in the country with opioid overdoses increasing by 54% in large cities across 16 states and 130 lives lost every day.
Medication-Assisted Treatment Options for Opioid Addiction
If you’re addicted to opioids, the statistics from NIDA indicate you aren’t alone. Many people in Pennsylvania and surrounding states are struggling with addiction. Our passion at AppleGate Recovery is to assist residents of Pennsylvania and surrounding states in dealing with opioid addiction.
We specialize in outpatient medication-assisted treatment (MAT) for opioid addiction. Our comprehensive treatment plans are individualized to meet each patients’ unique needs. The treatment combines medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone® or other buprenorphine compounds and Behavioral Health.
Our addiction treatment services include the below options.
We offer medically supervised buprenorphine and Suboxone® (buprenorphine with naloxone) treatment for opiate addiction. Here’s a look at each:
- Buprenorphine: Buprenorphine is FDA-approved and has been proven to be an effective treatment for opioid addiction. It’s a mild opioid that attaches to the brain’s receptors, activates them and blocks other opioids from attaching to the receptors. This helps stop opioid cravings and withdrawals. Buprenorphine must be taken under a physician’s prescription and should follow all the safety precautions.
- Suboxone® (buprenorphine with naloxone): This medication combines buprenorphine with naloxone, which is an opiate antagonist. This opiate antagonist works by knocking other opioids off of the brain receptors which prevents them from attaching and creating euphoric effects. Additionally, and more importantly, it acts as a deterrent to misuse by causing immediate withdrawals if the medication is injected.
2. Individualized Treatment Plans
Our services are strictly patient-centered to provide personalized care. We believe each patient has different needs when it comes to their recovery from opioid addiction. As a result, we assign you a medical provider and Behavioral Health staff who will strive to understand your unique needs before creating a treatment plan that suits you.
Some of the services our individualized treatment plans cover include the following:
- Referral to community resources
- Ongoing medical and clinical assessment
- Case management and more
When you work with us at AppleGate Recovery, you’ll find that:
- We’re trustworthy. We understand many people are often embarrassed to call clinics for help due to trust issues. At AppleGate Recovery, we’re HIPAA compliant, and our opioid addiction professionals are certified and bound by HIPAA rules to observe utmost confidentiality. You can trust that whatever our professionals learn about you will never be disclosed to anyone else.
- We’re affordable. Our treatment plan involves the use of prescribed buprenorphine and buprenorphine compounds. This type of medication is a much more affordable alternative to opioids.
- We have qualified staff. We strive to treat our patients with the utmost care and respect in all our clinics. That’s the reason we employ only qualified and certified staff. Before being hired, every staff member at AppleGate Recovery clinic must undergo a thorough screening process that pays special attention to their ability to express compassion and deliver exceptional quality care.
Get in Touch With AppleGate Recovery
Our focus at AppleGate Recovery is to provide the best medication-assisted treatment coupled with professional and high-quality personalized support services to every patient struggling with opiate addiction.
To learn more about our medication-assisted treatment plan, call us today at 412.502.5124 or fill out the form below to schedule your consultation. We’ll get back to you within 24 hours.
396 Locust Avenue
Washington, PA 15301
Mon - Sat: 8:00am – 9:00pm
Call Center: Open 24/7
- Debit Card
- Credit Card