AppleGate Recovery Metairie
Outpatient Opioid Addiction Treatment in Metairie, LA
If you’re trying to break free from opioid addiction, your first step to recovery is often the most important. At AppleGate Recovery, our outpatient medication-assisted treatment options ensure you don’t have to walk alone. Our location in Metairie, LA is a caring, compassionate environment where you can get the help you need to regain control of your life.
We began serving communities with the belief that there was a better way to help people overcome opioid addiction. Our recovery model combines medication with in-house or referral-based counseling services to help both body and mind. We also ensure strict confidentiality and HIPAA compliance, so you can rest assured that your private information will be completely secure as you work toward your recovery goals.
Medication-Assisted Addiction Treatment Services at Our Metairie Location
Our Metairie, LA treatment center specializes in medication-assisted treatment. We offer two different options that can curb cravings, soothe withdrawal symptoms and reduce your risk of overdose:
- Buprenorphine: Even though the prescription medication buprenorphine is an opioid, it is also a highly effective treatment. It helps activate opioid receptors and block other opioids from taking effect. Its ceiling effect also makes misuse more difficult.
- Suboxone®: This prescription is a combination of buprenorphine and an opioid antagonist called naloxone that can block or reverse the effects of opioids. If misused, Suboxone® can cause unpleasant withdrawal symptoms.
Recovery is a lifelong process. Medication-assisted treatment is just the first step. Counseling is a powerful tool that teaches you the skills you need to address underlying triggers behind addiction. It also reminds you that you are not alone in your journey to sobriety. Ask an AppleGate staff member or medical provider about counseling options.
Why Choose AppleGate Recovery in Metairie, LA
Admitting you have a problem with opioid addiction can be overwhelming. We take the stress of not knowing where to turn for help out of the equation. We’ve worked hard to create an environment of compassionate care and trust so that the process of overcoming opioid addiction is as easy as possible.
At AppleGate Recovery, your treatment will include:
- Compassionate care: Our highly trained staff are here to offer caring assistance as you pursue physical and emotional health. We understand that addiction is a disease, not a choice. You can be sure that you will always be treated with the dignity and respect you deserve.
- Effective treatment approach: Addiction experts have found that combining medication-assisted treatment and counseling is one of the most highly effective approaches to opioid addiction. We’re proud to offer both services to our Metairie patients.
- Individualized treatment: A plan of care that works for one patient may not be the right option for another. That’s why we offer a range of services so we can find an individualized approach for your care.
Experience the AppleGate Recovery Difference in Metairie, LA
Let us help you get a head start to your recovery. If you have questions about overcoming addiction or would like to learn more about medication-assisted treatment, call our Metairie location at 504.535.4200. You can also fill out our form, and a member of our compassionate team will contact you shortly.
4500 York Street, Suite 206,
Metairie, LA 70001
Tuesday 9:00am - 5:00pm
Thursday 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Optum Behavioral Health
- Money Order
- Debit Card
- Credit Card: American Express, Discover, Mastercard, Visa