AppleGate Recovery Nashville East
AppleGate Recovery located in the southeast area of Nashville, formerly East West Family Care, is a leading provider of office-based opioid treatment. When you are ready to seek treatment for opioid use disorder, we are here to help. It’s as easy as making the phone call or filling out the inquiry form below. If you are struggling with an addiction to prescription pain pills, heroin, fentanyl or other opioids, we encourage you to receive the compassionate care you deserve at AppleGate Recovery in Nashville, TN. One of our medical providers works with you to determine the most appropriate and effective dosage of buprenorphine medication to start you on your treatment program.
Along with this medication-assisted treatment (MAT) for opioid addiction, counseling services are made available to you. We highly recommend you take advantage of our individual or group counseling options. They can help you overcome triggers which could lead to relapse and help you build confidence in every area of your life. Our treatment center is fully certified and adheres to all Tennessee and Federal guidelines.
Outpatient Opioid Addiction Treatment in East Nashville, TN
If you’ve experienced the devastating effects of opioid addiction, you are not alone. Over two million people in the U.S. alone misuse both prescription and illicit opioids. Throughout Tennessee, opioid addiction can impact anyone, regardless of race, gender or age. These alarming facts are not the end of the story. Hope and healing are available. Your first step is to find a team of medical professionals committed to your care.
You can trust the team at AppleGate Recovery Nashville East to stand by your side as you overcome your opioid use disorder. At our outpatient treatment clinic in Nashville East, we specialize in medication-assisted treatment to counteract the effect of opioid addiction. Please reach out to us to learn more. We will work with you to see if our outpatient treatment options are the right choice for you.
Suboxone Clinic Services for Residents in East Nashville, TN
At our Nashville East Suboxone clinic, we’re proud to provide proven medication-assisted treatment options. These evidence-based programs are designed to help you overcome your cravings so you can focus on your healing. Our options include:
- Medically supervised buprenorphine treatment: Buprenorphine is an FDA-approved partial opioid agonist. This prescription prevents withdrawal symptoms and manages cravings by attaching to your brain’s opioid receptors and activating them, but to a lesser extent than full agonist opioids. Buprenorphine’s effects have a ceiling and will not reach excessively pleasurable levels when taken as directed. This reduces your cravings for stronger opioids, which allows you to focus on other aspects of your treatment.
- Medically supervised Suboxone® treatment: Another prescription option we may utilize is Suboxone®, which combines buprenorphine with naloxone. Naloxone is an opiate antagonist, attaching itself to your brain’s opioid receptors while not activating them. Patients experience instant withdrawal symptoms if misused, making it a great deterrent to relapse or misuse by injection.
Our medication-assisted treatment for opioid addiction addresses the whole patient, body and mind. That’s why our Nashville East Suboxone clinic provides counseling services, including:
- Individual counseling: This helps you work through past trauma, learn relapse prevention strategies and set goals for your recovery process. Counseling will also encourage you to create support systems and learn positive coping skills.
- Group counseling: Group counseling reminds you that you are not alone. It can help you connect with others struggling with similar issues while increasing your motivation to recover.
Why Choose AppleGate Recovery in East Nashville, TN for Your Outpatient Opioid Addiction Treatment
Finding the right place for help when you struggle with opioid addiction is a crucial choice. At AppleGate Recovery, we want to make the process as seamless as possible as you turn to our trusted team of recovery professionals. There are many benefits patients receive by choosing us for their outpatient, medication-assisted treatment:
- Individualized care: Addiction affects everyone differently, so there’s not a one size fits all approach when it comes to addiction treatment. From the moment you walk through our door, we take the time to get to know you so we can create a treatment program focused on your unique needs.
- Patient-centered treatment: Our treatment program encompasses all aspects of your recovery. Using medication-assisted treatment, we address your physical dependency. At the same time, our counseling services focus on your emotional and mental healing. These services blend to ensure your treatment is as successful as possible.
- Compassionate staff: Our team of addiction recovery professionals understands that you are more than a diagnosis. That’s why we treat you with the utmost dignity and respect, providing compassionate support as well as confidentiality in every aspect of your treatment.
Contact Us to Learn More About Our Addiction Treatment Center in East Nashville, TN
If you’re ready to pursue recovery, professional treatment is waiting to help you through this challenging but rewarding process. At our outpatient care center, you’ll find affordable, privacy-protected care.
Give the team at AppleGate Recovery Nashville East a call today at 615.361.6713. You can also fill out our online form below to schedule your consultation. This first brave step is your gateway into a life of recovery.
1001 Capital Funds Ct.
Nashville, TN 37217
Mon: 8:00am – 2:00pm
Tue: 8:00am – 2:00pm
Sat: 8:00am – 2:00pm
- Debit Card
- Credit Card: American Express, Discover, Mastercard, Visa