If you’re struggling with an addiction to prescription pain pills, heroin, fentanyl or other opioids, we encourage you to receive the compassionate care you deserve at AppleGate Recovery in Nashville, TN. We specialize in Office-Based Opioid Treatment (OBOT), a convenient and individualized program based on your specific needs. A physician works with you to find medication and dosage most effective for you, whether buprenorphine or a buprenorphine compound such as Suboxone®.
Along with this medication-assisted treatment (MAT) for opioid addiction, counseling services are made available to you. We highly recommend you take advantage of our individual or group counseling options. They can help you overcome triggers which could lead to relapse and help you build confidence in every area of your life. Our treatment center is fully certified and adheres to all Tennessee and Federal guidelines.
Outpatient Opioid Addiction Treatment in Nashville, TN
If you’ve experienced the devastating effects of opioid addiction, you are not alone. Over two million people in the U.S. alone misuse both prescription and illicit opioids. Throughout Tennessee, opioid addiction can impact anyone, regardless of race, gender or age. These alarming facts are not the end of the story. Hope and healing are available. Your first step is to find a team of medical professionals committed to your care.
You can trust the team at AppleGate Recovery to stand by your side as you overcome your opioid use disorder. At our outpatient treatment clinic in Nashville, we specialize in medication-assisted treatment to counteract the effect of opioid addiction. Please reach out to us to learn more. We will work with you to see if our outpatient treatment options are the right choice for you.
Suboxone Clinic Services for Residents in Nashville, TN
At our Nashville Suboxone clinic, we’re proud to provide proven medication-assisted treatment options. These evidence-based programs are designed to help you overcome your cravings so you can focus on your healing. Our options include:
- Medically supervised buprenorphine treatment: Buprenorphine is an FDA-approved partial opioid agonist. This prescription prevents withdrawal symptoms and manages cravings by attaching to your brain’s opioid receptors and activating them, but to a lesser extent than full agonist opioids. Buprenorphine’s effects have a ceiling and will not reach excessively pleasurable levels when taken as directed. This reduces your cravings for stronger opioids, which allows you to focus on other aspects of your treatment.
- Medically supervised Suboxone® treatment: Another prescription option we may utilize is Suboxone®, which combines buprenorphine with naloxone. Naloxone is an opiate antagonist, attaching itself to your brain’s opioid receptors while not activating them. Patients experience instant withdrawal symptoms if misused, making it a great deterrent to relapse or misuse by injection.
Our medication-assisted treatment for opioid addiction addresses the whole patient, body and mind. That’s why our Nashville Suboxone clinic provides counseling services, including:
- Individual counseling: This helps you work through past trauma, learn relapse prevention strategies and set goals for your recovery process. Counseling will also encourage you to create support systems and learn positive coping skills.
- Group counseling: Group counseling reminds you that you are not alone. It can help you connect with others struggling with similar issues while increasing your motivation to recover.
Why Choose AppleGate Recovery in Nashville, TN for Your Outpatient Opioid Addiction Treatment
Finding the right place for help when you struggle with opioid addiction is a crucial choice. At AppleGate Recovery, we want to make the process as seamless as possible as you turn to our trusted team of recovery professionals. There are many benefits patients receive by choosing us for their outpatient, medication-assisted treatment:
- Individualized care: Addiction affects everyone differently, so there’s not a one size fits all approach when it comes to addiction treatment. From the moment you walk through our door, we take the time to get to know you so we can create a treatment program focused on your unique needs.
- Patient-centered treatment: Our treatment program encompasses all aspects of your recovery. Using medication-assisted treatment, we address your physical dependency. At the same time, our counseling services focus on your emotional and mental healing. These services blend to ensure your treatment is as successful as possible.
- Compassionate staff: Our team of addiction recovery professionals understands that you are more than a diagnosis. That’s why we treat you with the utmost dignity and respect, providing compassionate support as well as confidentiality in every aspect of your treatment.
Contact Us to Learn More About Our Addiction Treatment Center in Nashville, TN
If you’re ready to pursue recovery, professional treatment is waiting to help you through this challenging but rewarding process. At our outpatient care center, you’ll find affordable, privacy-protected care.
Give the team at AppleGate Recovery Nashville a call today at 888.488.5337. You can also fill out our online form below to schedule your consultation. This first brave step is your gateway into a life of recovery.
AppleGate Nashville services include:
- Outpatient treatment with buprenorphine and Suboxone®
- Individual and Group Counseling
- Patient-centered, individualized care
446 Metroplex Drive, Suite A-200, Nashville, TN 37211
- BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee
- Optum Behavioral Health
- Optum United Healthcare
- Money Order
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- American Express
8:30am – 4:00pm
8:00am – 2:00pm
"My life has changed for the better since I have started coming here. I am more balanced with myself mentally and emotionally because of the treatment I receive."
“AppleGate has been a blessing and is an essential part of my recovery. There is no telling where I would be or how I would be doing without them.”
"I have been treated with respect and the highest quality of care that I could ever have imagined. During the toughest time that anyone could go through, the AppleGate staff has gone above and beyond what they ever were required to do for me.”