AppleGate Recovery Oakdale
Outpatient Opioid Addiction Treatment in Oakdale, LA
Are you struggling to break free from the grip of opioid addiction? You don’t have to go through this journey on your own. At AppleGate Recovery, we offer outpatient medication-assisted treatment options from our Oakdale, LA, location that will allow you to regain control of your life.
We believe there’s a better way to help people heal from opioid addiction, which is why we created the AppleGate Recovery model — compassionate care combining medication with counseling services to help both body and mind. Patients in an AppleGate program are protected by HIPAA compliance, so you can rest assured that your health information will be confidential as you work toward your goals for recovery.
Our Medication-Assisted Addiction Treatment Services
As a medication-assisted treatment center specializing in opioid addiction, we offer two main prescription medications to prevent cravings, soothe withdrawal symptoms and significantly reduce the risk of an overdose:
- Buprenorphine: While buprenorphine itself is an opioid, it fights opioid addiction by activating the brain’s opioid receptors and preventing other opioids from taking effect, but with a ceiling to the effects of the medication making misuse difficult.
- Suboxone®: Suboxone® combines buprenorphine with naloxone — an opiate antagonist that will cause unpleasant withdrawal symptoms if a patient tries to misuse it via injection. Other brands similar to Suboxone® include Zubsolv® and Bunavail®.
We believe medication is only one step in a lifelong process to recovery, which is why we also offer counseling that may include individual cognitive behavioral therapy, mindfulness practices and group counseling. Both individual and group counseling options can act as a powerful reminder that you aren’t alone in your journey and give you the tools needed to address underlying triggers behind your addiction. As a patient-centered, individualized program, we’ll work with you to find the best combination of counseling and prescription services for your needs.
Why You Should Choose AppleGate Recovery for Outpatient Buprenorphine Addiction Treatment
Reaching out and admitting you need help with an addiction can be challenging enough. Add on the stress of not knowing where to turn, and the situation can quickly become overwhelming. We completely understand, which is why we’ve worked hard to make trusting AppleGate Recovery as easy as possible. When you turn to us to help you conquer your opioid addiction, you’ll receive:
- Care from compassionate staff: Our team wants to be the partner you can rely on for your physical and emotional health, which means treating you with the utmost dignity and respect. We understand that your addiction was not a choice, and we will welcome you with open arms regardless of where you are in your journey to recovery.
- A unique treatment model: Experts agree that prescriptions and counseling are far more effective when combined than on their own. That’s why we offer medication-assisted treatment for opioid addiction that focuses on both medications that meet your physical needs and counseling services aimed at your emotional health.
- Individualized treatment options: No one treatment plan works for everyone. That’s why we offer such a broad range of services — including medications and group, individual and family-centered counseling — to help you find the best fit.
- Experience: Counseling at Oakdale is provided by an LCSW with more than 30 years of clinical experience.
Participant in the Shatterproof initiative
Contact Us to Learn More About Our Addiction Treatment Center in Oakdale, LA
If you’re struggling to find hope in your journey to sobriety, you aren’t alone. AppleGate Recovery is here to answer your questions about overcoming your addiction and provide medication-assisted treatment to people throughout Louisiana. We encourage you to call us at 888.488.5337 or fill out the form below to speak confidentially with a compassionate member of our team.