AppleGate Recovery specializes in outpatient, medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone® and other buprenorphine compounds to help people overcome opioid addiction. Substance use disorder counseling is also offered to help people learn how to identify triggers, understand their addiction, and become productive members of their community. Medication-assisted treatment has been shown to be more successful when counseling sessions are attended.
AppleGate Slidell services include:
Outpatient Opioid Addiction Treatment in Slidell, LA
If you are in the grips of opioid addiction and want to reclaim control of your life, help is available. At AppleGate Recovery, you don’t have to walk the road to recovery alone. We are proud to offer outpatient medication-assisted treatment options at our Slidell, LA location.
The AppleGate Recovery model combines compassionate counseling services with medication to achieve healing for both mind and body. As one of our patients, you can be sure of complete HIPAA compliance that keeps your health information private and confidential so you can focus on your recovery goals.
Medication-Assisted Addiction Treatment Services
We are a medication-assisted treatment center focused on helping curb America’s growing opioid epidemic. Cravings and withdrawal symptoms can make opioid addiction hard to overcome on your own. At our Slidell location, we specialize in two main prescription medications shown to significantly reduce these side effects and the risk of overdose:
- Buprenorphine: Buprenorphine is an opioid medication that actually helps fight opioid addiction. By activating the same receptors influenced by opioids, this prescription prevents illicit opioids from taking hold. Plus, its ceiling effect makes it more difficult to misuse.
- Suboxone®: Suboxone® is a medication that helps lessen the withdrawal symptoms experienced by those addicted to opioids. It combines buprenorphine and naloxone, which blocks or reverses the effects of opioids.
Medication-assisted treatment is just the first step in the lifelong process of recovery. Combined with these specialized medications, we also strongly recommend individual counseling to affirm that you are not alone during your journey. Ask an AppleGate staff member or medical provider about counseling options.
Our services are highly individualized and patient-centered to ensure you find the right combination of medical care and compassionate counseling.
Why Choose Outpatient Treatment at AppleGate Recovery
Admitting you need help with opioid addiction is both frightening and liberating. Knowing you have professionals on your side can make this situation a little less overwhelming. At AppleGate Recovery, we have worked hard to make the first step in your recovery journey a little easier. When you choose us for your outpatient opioid addiction treatment, you can count on:
- Compassionate care: Our knowledgeable, compassionate team is here to help you achieve new levels of physical, mental and emotional health. Addiction is a disease, not a choice. Within our treatment center, you’ll be welcomed regardless of your past or where you are in your recovery journey.
- Unique treatment model: Medication-assisted treatment combined with in-house or referral-based counseling is one of the most effective treatment models when it comes to opioid addiction. We combine these two essential services for every patient who walks through our doors.
- Individualized approach: No two patients are the same. We offer a variety of medications and counseling services to find a treatment plan that’s right for you.
Contact AppleGate Recovery in Slidell, LA Today
Are you ready to find hope and healing in sobriety? Contact the team at AppleGate Recovery in Slidell, LA. We are here to answer any questions so you can take the first step to recovery. You are not alone. Call our Slidell location at 985.260.2001 or fill out our online form and a member of our team will contact you.
"My life has changed for the better since I have started coming here. I am more balanced with myself mentally and emotionally because of the treatment I receive."
“AppleGate has been a blessing and is an essential part of my recovery. There is no telling where I would be or how I would be doing without them.”
"I have been treated with respect and the highest quality of care that I could ever have imagined. During the toughest time that anyone could go through, the AppleGate staff has gone above and beyond what they ever were required to do for me.”