AppleGate Recovery Thibodaux
Outpatient Opioid Addiction Treatment in Thibodaux, LA
If you’re struggling with the devastating effects of opioid addiction, you aren’t alone. More than 2 million people in the U.S. misuse prescription and illicit opioids every year — including individuals of all races, genders and ages throughout Louisiana. Fortunately, hope and healing are available. The first step is finding a professional you can trust to help you overcome your physical addiction, such as the compassionate team at AppleGate Recovery.
We’re an outpatient treatment clinic in Thibodaux specializing in medication-assisted treatment for opioid addiction. If you’re ready to recover from the hurt and pain your opioid addiction has caused you, we encourage you to learn more and see if our outpatient treatment options are right for you.
Our Medication-Assisted Addiction Treatment Services for Thibodaux, LA, Residents
At Thibodaux’s AppleGate Recovery, we specialize in providing medication-assisted treatment options that can help you overcome your cravings while you focus on your recovery. These options include:
- Buprenorphine: This FDA-approved partial opioid agonist will fight your withdrawal symptoms by attaching to the brain’s opioid receptors and activating them slightly. Since stronger opioids won’t be able to attach to the receptors and produce euphoria, buprenorphine reduces your cravings so that you can concentrate on other aspects of your treatment.
- Suboxone®: Suboxone® is another prescription option. It combines buprenorphine with an opiate antagonist called naloxone. Naloxone attaches to the brain’s opioid receptors without activating them, so other opioids can’t take effect. It also causes instant withdrawal symptoms if someone tries to misuse it.
Why You Should Choose AppleGate Recovery in Thibodaux for Your Outpatient Opioid Addiction Treatment
Trying to find the right place to turn to for help with an opioid addiction can sometimes seem exhausting and overwhelming. We understand, which is why we’ll strive to make it as easy as possible for you to trust the professionals at AppleGate Recovery. When you choose our outpatient, medication-assisted treatment center in Thibodaux, you can benefit from:
- Unique outpatient treatment options: Our medication-assisted treatment for opioid addiction encompasses all aspects of recovery — from physical dependency to emotional and mental healing. This unique blend of medication and referral counseling options was created to make your treatment as successful as possible.
- Personalized approaches: No two people have the same needs when it comes to addiction treatment. We’ll take the time to fully get to know you and your situation before completing a treatment plan that focuses on all aspects of your unique recovery.
- Compassionate care: You are more than your diagnosis, and you deserve to be treated with the utmost dignity and respect. We promise to provide compassion, support and confidentiality in every facet of your treatment.
Participant in the Shatterproof initiative
Contact Us to Learn More About Our Addiction Treatment Center in Thibodaux, LA
Professional treatment is a necessary step in recovery, but it can often be a difficult one. At AppleGate Recovery, we’ll work to make this transition as easy as possible with affordable, privacy-protected outpatient care. Give us a call at 985.243.1822 or fill out the form below to schedule your consultation — the first step in your recovery journey.
2000 Audubon Avenue, Suite C
Thibodaux, LA 70301
Mon: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Call for Appointment
Wed: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Call for Appointment
- Humana Commercial
- Optum Behavioral Health
- Money Order
- Debit Card
- Credit Card: American Express, Discover, Mastercard, Visa