Low Introductory Price for New Patients
AppleGate Recovery Willoughby is dedicated to helping patients overcome addiction to heroin, pain pills, fentanyl, and other opioids.Our office-based program is convenient and individualized for each patient. A physician works with each patient to find an appropriate dose and prescribes buprenorphine, or buprenorphine compounds such as Suboxone® that are filled at a pharmacy. Counseling services are also available, and highly recommended, to further help patients learn how to overcome triggers and build confidence in all areas of their lives.
AppleGate Willoughby services include:
Outpatient Opioid Addiction Treatment in Willoughby, OH
If you’re suffering under the grip of opioid addiction, you aren’t alone. The opioid epidemic has devastated the lives of millions of people across the United States — as well as their friends and families. That’s why AppleGate Recovery is here — to provide hope and healing using proven, medication-assisted treatment solutions.
Uur Willoughby, OH, treatment facility is state-certified and has experienced professionals ready to help people struggling with opioid addiction. They’re keenly focused on providing individuals with the most convenient and comfortable care setting possible, which is why we offer a range of personalized outpatient services that will allow you to get your life back while continuing to live it.
Our Medication-Assisted Addiction Treatment Services in Willoughby, OH
As a medication-assisted treatment center, AppleGate Recovery in Ohio specializes in finding the right medication to meet your needs as you recover. These medications can reduce your opioid cravings, soothe your physical withdrawal symptoms and increase your safety in the event of an overdose. They include:
- Buprenorphine: While buprenorphine is an opioid itself, it doesn’t cause euphoric feelings like heroin or oxycodone. Instead, it latches onto the brain’s opioid receptors and activates them to a lesser degree, so you won’t feel cravings or withdrawal symptoms as intensely as you might otherwise.
- Suboxone®: Suboxone® combines buprenorphine with naloxone to block the brain’s opioid receptors altogether — an excellent choice for anyone who feels like they might be tempted to misuse their opioid addiction medication. If someone tries to misuse Suboxone®, they’ll feel instant, unpleasant withdrawal symptoms.
Other medication options for patients who would benefit from the buprenorphine/naloxone combination product include Zubsolv® and Bunavail®.
Just as medicine is a vital tool in treating your body, ongoing support services are essential for healing your mind from the effects of opioid addiction. We offer a wide range of confidential, patient-centered outpatient counseling services, including:
- Individual counseling: Using proven therapeutic techniques in substance use counseling, your counselor will teach you how to prevent relapses, deal with underlying triggers and create ongoing recovery goals.
- Group counseling: Individuals who are addicted to opioids can come together at our Willoughby center for group counseling services. Here, you can discuss your addiction with others who can empathize with you and hold you accountable in your recovery.
Why Choose AppleGate Recovery for Outpatient Opioid Addiction Treatment?
Finding a partner you can trust is one of the first steps in addiction recovery — but it can also be one of the hardest if you don’t know where to turn. That’s why we encourage you to get to know us and the benefits we offer before choosing our outpatient recovery center. When you become a client at AppleGate Recovery, you’ll receive:
- A compassionate, non-judgmental approach: We know you’re more than your diagnosis. Our experts will treat you with the dignity and respect you deserve throughout your treatment program. In addition, whatever you tell us will remain completely confidential, so you can focus on your recovery with confidence.
- Comprehensive treatment options: Treating the body, mind and spirit are all essential aspects of any recovery plan. That’s why we’ve designed the AppleGate Recovery model to address your physical addiction, the underlying emotional roots and ongoing healing in all aspects of your life.
- Individualized solutions: Just because one medication dose or counseling service works for one person doesn’t mean it will work for you. We’ll take the time to get to know you, your story and your preferences so that we can find a treatment plan you feel positive about.
Contact Us to Learn More About Our Addiction Treatment Center in Willoughby, OH
The decision to seek help for opioid addiction is a difficult one, but it’s also incredibly rewarding. If you’re ready to discover the freedom sobriety can bring, turn to the team at AppleGate Recovery in Ohio for your medication-assisted treatment. Reach out to us by calling 888-488-5337 or stopping by our Willoughby location to schedule your appointment. You can also fill out the online form below to request more information.
36001 Euclid Avenue, Suite B-1
Willoughby, OH 44094
- Money Order
- Debit Card
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Credit Card
- American Express
9:00am – 5:00pm
9:00am – 4:00pm
By Appointment Only
"My life has changed for the better since I have started coming here. I am more balanced with myself mentally and emotionally because of the treatment I receive."
“AppleGate has been a blessing and is an essential part of my recovery. There is no telling where I would be or how I would be doing without them.”
"I have been treated with respect and the highest quality of care that I could ever have imagined. During the toughest time that anyone could go through, the AppleGate staff has gone above and beyond what they ever were required to do for me.”