Call now to schedule an assessment:804.409.3866
About AppleGate Recovery
in Richmond, Virginia
- Our Team Works with your Schedule
Convenient appointments throughout the day
- 95 Percent Patient Satisfaction Rating
And, success rates 2x higher than the national average
- A Treatment Team That Actually Cares
Address relapses triggers and life stressors with a team of clinical experts.
- Public Transportation Available
Clinic located on the GRTC Bus line
Outpatient Opioid Addiction Treatment in Richmond, Virginia
Experience hope and healing with outpatient opioid addiction treatment services from AppleGate Recovery. Our effective medication-assisted treatment services are available for those who wish to start their journey toward recovery in the Richmond, Virginia, area and beyond.
Medication-Assisted Addiction Treatment
AppleGate Recovery uses a medication-assisted addiction treatment (MAT) program which combines medication with social, medical, and behavioral counseling to help patients treat and recover from substance disorders. MAT is a clinically effective treatment option and can help reduce cravings without causing intense side effects from withdrawal. The ultimate goal of MAT is to help individuals achieve a full recovery for a healthy life.
Medication-Assisted Addiction Treatment Services
AppleGate Recovery helps patients reduce cravings and physical withdrawal symptoms with our MAT services. The two opioid addiction medications we can prescribe to patients include:
- Buprenorphine: While buprenorphine is an opioid, it does not create intense feelings of euphoria commonly associated with other opioids. This medication attaches to the opioid receptors in the brain to reduce cravings and lessen the more severe withdrawal symptoms. Buprenorphine also has a ceiling effect. A ceiling effect ensures taking more medication will not create more of a high preventing misuse and the risk of overdose.
- Suboxone®: Suboxone® combines buprenorphine and naloxone to prevent other opioids from attaching to receptors in the brain. Instead of activating the receptors in the brain, naloxone stops opioids from creating feelings of euphoria or causing an overdose. Combining buprenorphine and naloxone helps prevent overdose because misusing the medication will cause immediate withdrawal symptoms.
Addiction Counseling Services
As part of our comprehensive approach to therapy, we also offer addiction counseling services to support mental healing. Our patient-centered counseling programs can help you start your journey toward healing in every area of your life.
We offer two counseling options for our patients:
- Group counseling: By meeting others recovering from opioid addiction, you may take comfort in the fact that you are not alone in your recovery. Our group counseling sessions are safe spaces to allow patients to freely discuss their experiences with others and guide one another toward a healthy and sober life.
- Individual Counseling: Our one-on-one counseling services with licensed counselors can help you come to terms with your addictions' emotional impact and consequences. As you learn to manage your cravings, your counselor will help you create healthy coping mechanisms and work with you to develop goals throughout your recovery.
Benefits of Outpatient MAT
At AppleGate Recovery, we offer patients the ability to receive the support they need during recovery while remaining at home with our outpatient MAT services. By healing at home, patients can maintain employment and eliminate the need to find child care or other caregiving services.
Some additional benefits of our outpatient suboxone® services in Richmond include:
- Family support: Since you can remain in your home while receiving treatment, outpatient MAT services allow you to receive family support throughout the recovery process. Having family present is often a morale boost for patients working through our program.
- Put skills into practice: During our outpatient MAT programs, you will learn many skills to maintain a sober lifestyle that you can directly apply to your life once you leave the center after each session. This chance to immediately put skills into practice allows for greater retention and confidence as you progress.
- Respect your privacy: Many sessions in our outpatient program take place in one-on-one settings to protect patient privacy. We will maintain confidentiality throughout the treatment process to ensure no one knows you are receiving our services.
Advantages of Choosing AppleGate Recovery
While recovering from an opioid addiction can seem challenging, the best way to travel this journey toward wellness is with a trusted partner at your side. By choosing AppleGate Recovery as your partner in health, you can experience advantages such as:
- 24/7 access to care: We understand the recovery process may not always happen during business hours and can address concerns, requests and refills at any time. Our goal is to help you until you are fully sober, and we do not discharge patients after a relapse.
- No waiting list: At AppleGate Recovery, we believe that helping patients recover from opioid addiction shouldn't have to wait. Treatment begins the moment our patients seek our services.
- Holistic treatment: By combining effective medications with counseling services, we can help you heal your body, mind and spirit from addiction. With a 96% satisfaction rate, it's clear why we are one of the area's leading care providers.
Contact Us to Learn More About Our Treatment Services
Hope and healing is a phone call away with AppleGate Recovery. Our certified professionals can provide the utmost care and support to help you manage withdrawal symptoms for a happier, healthier life.
To learn more, call us at 804-409-3866 or complete our online contact form today.
- Money Order
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Aetna Commercial
- Aetna Better Health of VA
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Anthem HealthKeepers Plus
- Cigna Commercial
- Humana Commercial
- Humana Medicare Advantage
- Magellan/Molina Healthcare
- Optima/Sentara Health
- Optum Commercial
- Optum VA Community
- Traditional Medicare
- Traditional Medicaid
- UHC Community Plans
- Virginia Premier