Low Introductory Price for New Patients
AppleGate Recovery Plano provides medication-assisted treatment and counseling to assist our patients in their recovery from opioid addiction. Medications such as buprenorphine and Suboxone® are used in conjunction with substance abuse counseling to reduce the effects of opioid withdrawal and reduce the patient’s risk of relapse.
In 2015, fifty-five opioid overdoses were reported in Collin County, TX. The Plano community is no stranger to the heroin crisis. In the late 1990s, nineteen residents died as a result of a surge in black tar heroin use in the community. While measures were put in place to educate the community and deter opioid abuse, the community continues to have a need for effective treatment options.
AppleGate Plano services include:
Outpatient Opioid Addiction Treatment in Plano, TX
Have you been struggling with misusing a painkiller prescription or taking illegal opioids? The confusion or shame you might face as your opioid use turns into an addiction can quickly become overwhelming. Fortunately, you aren’t alone. The situation is a common one, and it’s also highly treatable.
At AppleGate Recovery, we’re here to provide the helping hand you need to overcome your opioid addiction. We’re an outpatient medication-assisted treatment facility in Plano, Texas that allows individuals to continue living their lives while in recovery. Combining prescription treatments with the support of professional counselors will make it easier to regain control of your life.
Our Medication-Assisted Addiction Treatment Services
As part of a medication-assisted treatment plan, your program will start with finding a medication that will ease your withdrawal symptoms and reduce your cravings for opioids. Options include:
- Buprenorphine: As an FDA-approved opioid addiction treatment, buprenorphine can help you manage cravings and withdrawal symptoms. It works by slightly activating the brain’s opioid receptors so that other opioids can’t take hold and has a ceiling effect so that it’s difficult to experience a “high”.
- Suboxone®: Suboxone® blends buprenorphine with naloxone — a combination that makes this prescription incredibly hard to misuse. If someone tries to abuse Suboxone®, they’ll immediately feel uncomfortable withdrawal symptoms, which is a highly effective deterrent.
We’ll strive to give you a holistic, individualized approach in your recovery, which means treating your mind as well as your body. Substance abuse counseling helps patients treat the causes and consequences of their addiction and learn skills that will help them well into long-term recovery.
- Individual counseling: Whether you want to talk to your counselor one-on-one or start family-centered counseling with a loved one, we’ll find an option that works best for you. In this safe, confidential space, you and your counselor can discuss triggers, underlying trauma, support systems and recovery goals.
- Group counseling: Find companionship and accountability among people like you throughout Plano with our group counseling services. Many people feel most relaxed in a group setting and enjoy greater confidence when they’re opening up about their experiences for the first time.
Why Choose AppleGate Recovery in Plano, TX, for Outpatient Buprenorphine Addiction Treatment?
AppleGate Recovery is known for expertise, convenience and compassion — benefits you’ll receive when you choose our experienced professionals to help you overcome your opioid addiction. More specifically, you’ll enjoy the following advantages from our medication-assisted treatment:
- Respectful care in a confidential setting: We promise to treat you like a person — not a diagnosis. Each of our experts provides the utmost care and compassion in their services — no matter where you might be in your sobriety — and each service remains completely confidential.
- Fully individualized treatment plans: You and your situation are unique, which is why no treatment option should be “one size fits all.” We’ll take the time to get to know you and tailor your treatment to your specific needs.
- Treatment focused on every aspect of recovery: Combined with physical exams and ongoing counseling services, our medication-assisted treatment will tackle every facet of your opioid addiction. You’ll find physical, mental and emotional healing from our Plano, TX, facility.
Contact Us to Learn More About Our Addiction Treatment Center in Plano, TX
If you’re seeking help for an opioid addiction, you might be feeling scared, lonely, overwhelmed or ashamed. At AppleGate Recovery, we want to do everything we can to turn these feelings into positive, empowering experiences. We applaud your bravery in seeking help, and we look forward to helping you take control of your life through our medication-assisted treatment options.
Make your first appointment today — just call us at 888-488-5337, stop by our Plano facility or fill out the contact form below.
3303 N. Central Expressway, Suite 210
Plano, TX 75023
- Money Order
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Optum Behavioral Health
- Optum (United Healthcare)
10:00am – 5:00pm
10:00am – 4:00pm
By Appointment Only
"My life has changed for the better since I have started coming here. I am more balanced with myself mentally and emotionally because of the treatment I receive."
“AppleGate has been a blessing and is an essential part of my recovery. There is no telling where I would be or how I would be doing without them.”
"I have been treated with respect and the highest quality of care that I could ever have imagined. During the toughest time that anyone could go through, the AppleGate staff has gone above and beyond what they ever were required to do for me.”