AppleGate Recovery Plano
Our Plano location is relocating! Until further notice, we are consolidating this location’s operations with our AppleGate Lewisville location. AppleGate Lewisville is located at 560 W Main Street, Suite 203, Lewisville, TX 75057. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out at 972.954.4585.
Outpatient Opioid Addiction Treatment in Plano, TX
Have you been struggling with misusing a painkiller prescription or taking illegal opioids? The confusion or shame you might face as your opioid use turns into an addiction can quickly become overwhelming. Fortunately, you aren’t alone. The situation is a common one, and it’s also highly treatable.
At AppleGate Recovery, we’re here to provide the helping hand you need to overcome your opioid addiction. We’re an outpatient medication-assisted treatment facility in Plano, Texas that allows individuals to continue living their lives while in recovery. Combining prescription treatments with the support of professional counselors will make it easier to regain control of your life.
Our Medication-Assisted Addiction Treatment Services
As part of a medication-assisted treatment plan, your program will start with finding a medication that will ease your withdrawal symptoms and reduce your cravings for opioids. Options include:
- Buprenorphine: As an FDA-approved opioid addiction treatment, buprenorphine can help you manage cravings and withdrawal symptoms. It works by slightly activating the brain’s opioid receptors so that other opioids can’t take hold and has a ceiling effect so that it’s difficult to experience a “high”.
- Suboxone®: Suboxone® blends buprenorphine with naloxone — a combination that makes this prescription incredibly hard to misuse. If someone tries to abuse Suboxone®, they’ll immediately feel uncomfortable withdrawal symptoms, which is a highly effective deterrent.
We’ll strive to give you a holistic, individualized approach in your recovery, which means treating your mind as well as your body. Substance abuse counseling helps patients treat the causes and consequences of their addiction and learn skills that will help them well into long-term recovery.
- Individual counseling: Whether you want to talk to your counselor one-on-one or start family-centered counseling with a loved one, we’ll find an option that works best for you. In this safe, confidential space, you and your counselor can discuss triggers, underlying trauma, support systems and recovery goals.
- Group counseling: Find companionship and accountability among people like you throughout Plano with our group counseling services. Many people feel most relaxed in a group setting and enjoy greater confidence when they’re opening up about their experiences for the first time.
Why Choose AppleGate Recovery in Plano, TX, for Outpatient Buprenorphine Addiction Treatment?
AppleGate Recovery is known for expertise, convenience and compassion — benefits you’ll receive when you choose our experienced professionals to help you overcome your opioid addiction. More specifically, you’ll enjoy the following advantages from our medication-assisted treatment:
- Respectful care in a confidential setting: We promise to treat you like a person — not a diagnosis. Each of our experts provides the utmost care and compassion in their services — no matter where you might be in your sobriety — and each service remains completely confidential.
- Fully individualized treatment plans: You and your situation are unique, which is why no treatment option should be “one size fits all.” We’ll take the time to get to know you and tailor your treatment to your specific needs.
- Treatment focused on every aspect of recovery: Combined with physical exams and ongoing counseling services, our medication-assisted treatment will tackle every facet of your opioid addiction. You’ll find physical, mental and emotional healing from our Plano, TX, facility.
Contact Us to Learn More About Our Addiction Treatment Center in Plano, TX
If you’re seeking help for an opioid addiction, you might be feeling scared, lonely, overwhelmed or ashamed. At AppleGate Recovery, we want to do everything we can to turn these feelings into positive, empowering experiences. We applaud your bravery in seeking help, and we look forward to helping you take control of your life through our medication-assisted treatment options.
Make your first appointment today — just call us at 888-488-5337, stop by our Plano facility or fill out the contact form below.
3303 N. Central Expressway, Suite 210
Plano, TX 75023
Mon-Thurs: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Friday: 9:00am – 4:00pm
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Optum Behavioral Health
- Optum (United Healthcare)
- Money Order
- Debit Card
- Credit Card