Call now to schedule an assessment:731.217.3777
Hours of Operation
Please call to schedule an appointment:
Mon - Fri: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Fri: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm*
*One Friday a Month
About AppleGate Recovery
in Savannah, TN
- Our Team Works with your Schedule
Convenient appointments throughout the day
- 95 Percent Patient Satisfaction Rating
And, success rates 2x higher than the national average
- A Treatment Team That Actually Cares
Address relapses triggers and life stressors with a team of clinical experts.
Outpatient Opioid Addiction Treatment in Savannah, TN
Every day, the opioid epidemic grows to affect people of all ages, genders, nationalities and races and more than 2 million people currently struggle with opioid misuse in the United States alone. If you’re someone suffering from the disease of opioid addiction, remember that healing is available.
AppleGate Recovery in Savannah, TN, is a medication-based treatment facility serving individuals suffering from the effects of opioid abuse. Our clinic is state certified and our addiction professionals are held to high standards of accountability to provide the best possible care for our patients. Learn more about whether our treatment is right for you. Then, get in touch to schedule a confidential appointment and start gaining freedom from opioid addiction.
Our Medication-Assisted Addiction Treatment Services in Savannah, TN
Our medication-assisted treatment plan for opioid addiction starts with finding the right prescription for your needs. We offer two main medications to help you manage your cravings and eliminate the unpleasant symptoms associated with physical withdrawal. They include:
- Buprenorphine: Buprenorphine is an opioid that blocks other opioids from taking full effect by slightly activating the brain’s opioid receptors. You’ll notice fewer withdrawal symptoms and lessened cravings, so you can focus on other aspects of your recovery.
- Suboxone®: Suboxone® is a prescription that combines buprenorphine with an opioid antagonist called naloxone. It attaches to the brain’s opioid receptors without activating them at all, entirely blocking other opioids from having any effect.
As well as medications and physical exams, we also strive to heal your mind and spirit through professional outpatient counseling services. When you receive medication-assisted treatment from our Savannah facility, we’ll help you set up a personalized counseling plan suited to meet your unique needs. Methods include:
- Individual counseling: Through individual substance abuse counseling, you can build confidence in yourself and your ability to handle everyday stress without turning to opioids. You and your counselor can discuss how to manage your cravings, what coping strategies might work best for you and what goals you could set to motivate yourself throughout your recovery.
Why You Should Choose AppleGate Recovery in Savannah, TN, for Outpatient Opioid Addiction Treatment
Finding professionals you can trust and be comfortable around is one of the most vital steps in your recovery. However, we know how scary it can be to ask for help. We strive to make it as easy as possible for you to entrust your care to the experts at AppleGate Recovery through the benefits we offer our patients. When you choose our Savannah, TN, center for your medication-assisted treatment, you’ll receive:
- Evidence-based approaches: By combining services aimed at your physical, mental and emotional health, we’ll help you thrive in every aspect of your recovery.
- Kind, trustworthy professional care: We know you’re more than your addiction. We promise to treat you with the utmost care and compassion in a completely confidential setting, so you can be at ease and at home among our staff.
- Personalized patient-centered treatment: Everybody has unique wants and needs, which is why we’ll take the time to get to know you and tailor your treatment plan to work best for your exact situation.
Contact Us to Learn More About Our Addiction Treatment Center in Savannah, TN
The road to recovery can be an incredible experience with the right team by your side. We invite you to partner with the experts at our medication-assisted treatment facility in Savannah to discover the joy and hope that freedom from opioid addiction can bring. Take the first step today by calling us at 731.217.3777 or stopping by our center to make your first appointment.
- Credit Card: American Express, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
- Debit Card
- Money Order
- Amerigroup Medicaid
- BlueCare Medicaid
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
- Medicare Part B
- Optum United Healthcare