Get Ready to Feel a Whole Lot Better!
Be Very Proud of Yourself – It takes a lot of courage making the decision to get clean.
Applegate Recovery is unlike any other clinic in that it is owned and operated by people who are in recovery themselves.
We know it can be a little scary to imagine life both with or without drugs. But, don’t worry! Our entire program is based on helping you make the transition to a drug-free life without withdrawals and cravings.
About your first visit at Applegate Recovery:
- We do not expect you to be clean at your first visit.
- You’ll meet with a doctor and a therapist.
- The doctor will prescribe medication to virtually eliminate your withdrawals and cravings.
- You get to choose your medication: Suboxone, Zubsolv, Bunavail, Subutex or generics.
- Your first two weeks of medication may be free of charge (ask doctor for details)
- Additional medications may be prescribed for anxiety and/or depression, pending dual diagnosis by the doctor and therapist.
- Private therapy sessions will aid you in identifying and dealing with traumas and triggers that lead to addictive behavior. Your recovery program will be entirely unique to you.
- You can go straight to the pharmacy after your appointment to get your medications.
What you’ll need to bring with you:
- A photo ID (Driver’s license or State ID).
- If you have insurance, please bring your ID cards.
- A willingness to start a new and improved way of life!
5722 Hickory Plaza Drive
Nashville, TN 37211
Call or text: (615) 431-3701
How will you feel when first taking Suboxone?
Suboxone is considered by many to be a “miracle drug”. Some say it’s the “one and only solution that got them clean, and keeps them clean“. Suboxone© is a brand name for the drug combination of buprenorphine & naloxone, both of which are sold under different brand names as well as generics. Suboxone© (buprenorphine & naloxone) virtually eliminates withdrawals and cravings, helping most people “feel normal again”, without getting that “high” feeling that comes with taking opioids and/or heroin.
Our trained medical staff is on a mission to help you improve the quality of your life so you can get back to your family, friends, and career without chasing drugs again.
Below, are observations provided by people after first taking Suboxone*:
- Substantial and/or total relief from withdrawals in less than one hour
- Drug cravings gone
- Regain energy and clarity
- Back to a healthy sleep schedule
- Bathroom activity returns to normal (relieves opioid constipation)
- Able to be “present” and “mindful” with friends and family (without feeling “high”)
- Perform work & career at a much higher output capacity and clarity
- Minor euphoria for the first few days
- Increase in drive, hope, ambition, and desire
- Lower anxiety & depression
- Increased libido
- Feeling of happiness and joy
- Substantially reduced aches & pains
- An overall feeling of wellbeing
Please call or text us at (615) 431-3701 if you have any questions. We can’t wait to meet you!